Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trying too think of a new hair style but i have thick hair.?

I have NEVER got my hair styled in any way other then layerd that didnt even help because its so thick. I just cant seem too find anything that would look good.



Im sick of just hiding it in a bun. I want too spice it up a bit!



i just cant controll it, it goes all over the place though



So currently my hairs pretty wavey, Extremely thick, Sort of a Dull Brown color , I was born blond but over time it turned into this ugly brown color that i hate but no mater how many times or what color i dye it, It stays this color.



My heads perfectly round, and it looks like i have waaay too much hair , Well i do..



I wouldnt mind dyeing my hair, Ill just need too stop buying cheap dye , Ha ha



So does anyone have any ideas what style would look good with thick hair?



Trying too think of a new hair style but i have thick hair.?

Well, I would start by changing the colour of your hair!



First of all, dont by cheap dyes from the store. When people do them theirselves, it wont usually turn out to good. Go to a hairstylest and get it done. I would make it a nice rich brown, or an aubrum ( not sure of spelling). If you want, put some nice highlights in it, not to colourful, not to bright, a few shades lighter than your haircolour, to give your hair some volume.



For the hair style, I would for sure layer it up, make it have some more volume. Change the Length of it. Make sure its a length maybe at your shoulders or a little higher, whichever you like. I thinnk it would look pretty good wavy.



If you want, but a staitner, and use that. Just dont use it too much, or your hair will dry out and the colour will fade. You could also get a perm and the hair stylists to turn your hair straitened. Wavy will look ncie if you cant, as long as you keep it under control. If blowdrying it after a shower keeps it good, then do that. Experiemnt with different shampoos and techniques to figure out which will keep your hair under contorl, and the way you like it.



anyways, hope you like your hair ideas i gave you. If not :(, you could always ask a hairstylist what would look good



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++