Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Want a new hair Style.... HELP???!?

okay



well i have layered hair



dark brown with red and blonde highlights



my hair is kinds thick aand goes down to my shoulders



a couple inches past that



but i want a new style more shorter



and more modern



like idk how



but i jus want to do somthing with my hair



and i noo.. i want to cut it



so if anyone has ideas



PLEASE TELL MEE!!!!!!!!!!!



I Want a new hair Style.... HELP???!?

Don't cut it to short and get rid of the red highlights. Try a different color for highlights plus you should get a side bang.



I Want a new hair Style.... HELP???!?

go to supercut and get a hair style that u like



i think its the best place sorry if i write some



words wrong



I Want a new hair Style.... HELP???!?

It's more about the shape of your face. We won't be able to say what would look best without knowing that. I am not brave enough to do it myself, but I like the new bobs (some asymetrical) that are out. Side bangs are also good.



I Want a new hair Style.... HELP???!?

try getting it thinned from underneath shoulder length face framed with your layers starting at about your ear (bottom)



Maybe even tip it with like pink or blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++