Thursday, June 17, 2010

New hair suggestions?

I need/want to know what hair styles i can wear because its the summer and i want a change. I also want to know if rubber bands or schrunchis are harmful to my hair because i always wore it in a pony tail. i also tried wearing it down naturally. (it doesn't work) And i can't get perms or coloring so my options are sort of limited.



(I my hair grew down to my elbows and i remember i got a perm from this lady, in a few months my hair went from my elbows to my shoulders. the lady didn't even know how to do her own hair and she didn't take care of mine. I couldn't do anything about it. that's why i can't get perms.) its been 5 years and my hair is still trying to recover. but that's a different story



ethnicity: biracial,1/4 cuban 3/4 black



hair color: black



hair type: wavy and curly (wavy in front, curly in back)



hair texture: course, thick



face shape: square



New hair suggestions?

If you have very curly hair, long is usually the best way as I know a lot of curly-haired girls who have completely regretted cutting their hair short. Cutting some layers into it will help relieve a lot of the bulk from the perm, however.



Also, if you're not opposed to blowing out/straightening your hair, a bob is always a great, stylish cut. I think that singer Rihanna has a very cute one that works on square set faces.



Good luck!



New hair suggestions?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++