Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a cool hair styles read details!?

my hair has blonde highlights and its layered on the botton and all i can do with it is ware it up in a pony tail and down and me and my best friend can't think of any more hair styles and its all to impress a boy and i really need help! or you can e-mail me at rolen_pujols0_o@yahoo.com !



I need a cool hair styles read details!?

you can put it up in a claw clip and leave little bangs on one side.



Or maybe 2 braids.



Or you can do half up/half down



Or a messy bun



or you can wear it down and do the little "poof thing at the center"(or just one without a poof, just a section going back)



Or do a loose high ponytail.



I need a cool hair styles read details!?

hi u can try braids they r cool trust me



I need a cool hair styles read details!?

try cuttingt the bottom so the ends are even and put your hair in 2 braids or a tarantula clip. a tarantula clip is one of those clips that you squueze and it opens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++