Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a new hair look!!!?

so right now i have been staightening my hair and its geting really boring, and since my hair is thin it doesnt look that great. and im starting hs in the fall and neeed a NEW hair style that doesnt involve cutting it.



my hair is brown



and just a bit past my shoulders



and about 3 layers



HELP



plzz



I need a new hair look!!!?

I have the same type of hair. Use your flat iron and halfway down your hair twist it around and it will make very loose curls. I thought i would hate myself in curls because i usually flat iron it and it looks great!!! If u cant use the flat iron to curl it then use a curling iron!!! Good Luck!



I need a new hair look!!!?

Is it naturally curly? If so, then buy some kind of gel that helps curl your hair and scrunch it up. It's cute and new.



I need a new hair look!!!?

don't straiten it if its thin.



I need a new hair look!!!?

try to do a small hump and pull the extras in a ponytail...i think this look is so cute especially when you have layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++