Saturday, November 28, 2009

Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

Hi! Guys. My hair are straight, silky and little slightly long from the neck. And i use to keep them open and after some time they loose their look.



So, suggest me a new hair style which make my looks sexy!!!!!



Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

go bald!!!



Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

shave your head :P



Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

afro



Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

hmmm



Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

Layer hair!



Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

mohawk



Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

You should go to google.com and search: hairstyle (or hairstyle pictures). You'll see tons of ideas that yiou can choose from.



Suggest me a new hair style!!!!!!!!?

I use to have the same hair..I got layers and now it looks great..i would go with layers girl..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++