Saturday, November 28, 2009

12 years old, 6th grade, hair styles, outfits etc...????

Okay, here I go... I'm in 6th grade and I was just wondering if any of you girls out there would know some cute hair styles for layered, curly, thick (coarse), and medium length hair. I don't want them to be too fancy but I'm sick of having my hair down every day. Also, could you name your favorite stores for people my age???? I don't want to look like I'm too ahead of my self, also, do you think I could get my ears pierced, and if I did, what type should I get? ( I'm allowed to get my ears pierced by the way) Any other fashion advice is welcome =) Write now I am only wearing a natural mascera, is that appropriate for my age???? Thank you so much to all of your advice!!!! =) :-)



12 years old, 6th grade, hair styles, outfits etc...????

About the clothes and stores...wear what you want...this is the year to discover your own style and pesonality...enjoy it! =D



12 years old, 6th grade, hair styles, outfits etc...????

im also twelve



http://www.poster.net/duff-hilary/duff-h...



http://www.prom53.com/wp-content/uploads...



i do my hair like this



and its basically the kind of hair you have



now for clothes i shop at wetseal



mervyns



you coulld also shop at limited too



uuuhh yeah



and itsokay to wear mascera



i only waer it once in a blue moon tho



=]



and yes get your ears pierced



12 years old, 6th grade, hair styles, outfits etc...????

aeropostale.com



ae.com



abercrombiekids.com



hollisterco.com



pacsun.com



12 years old, 6th grade, hair styles, outfits etc...????

hairstyles:



- straighten it, and then clip it halfway in the back



- straighten it and then pull it up in a ponytail (it comes out to be a very nice straight ponytail)



- scrunch it



- get sideswept bangs



favorite stores:



- abercrombie kids



- justice



- limited too



- aeropostale



- american eagle



ears:



- yea, you should definetly get them pierced.



makeup:



- ur makeup is perfect. i think ur a little too young for actual makeup, maybe start in a couple of years. i started wearing makeup in 8th grade



閳绢櫔elilah閳?br>12 years old, 6th grade, hair styles, outfits etc...????



mylie syruh. (don't know how to spell her name) dresses how i would like my 12yr sister to dress. the limited for girl would by cute. aeropostale. you don't need make up. lip gloss at the most



12 years old, 6th grade, hair styles, outfits etc...????

1st of all i think u should wear Ur hair like that Hannah Montana girl upload a pic of yourself 2ND shop at holister aeropostale ii wouldn't prefer make up yet just lip gloss and for clothes were want the hell u want it is the Year to experience Ur on style so go for it and deff get Ur ears pierced i started wearing makeup outside of school in 7Th grade but in school was the 8th grade so yeah i hope i helped and don't forget to be urself that always works and helps u make even more friends



i hope i helped again



love Alex



12 years old, 6th grade, hair styles, outfits etc...????

baby, EXTREME MAKEOVER!



if you want something new i say get your hair layered, relaxed and that way its a lot easier to straighten, don't get my wrong Hun i curls are beautiful but it doesn't hurt to try.



a cut like this (ignore the color, a twelve year old doesn't have to worry about color)



http://www.hairscene.net//wp-content/plu...



my favorite stores is definitely wet seal and forever21



they have cute things for all age ranges



http://www.wetseal.com %26amp; http://www.forever21.com



I say go for it beb get your ears peirced get it done at clairs and make sure to keep it clean so it doesn't get infected.



make sure you don't wear big crazy earings though.



I get all my earings from wetseal.



you don't need to wear any makeup love, you're twelve.



p.s. hannah montana is cute and all, i adore her but there is to many girls that are trying to be her expecially around your age, and i think you should stand out hun.



Don't be a follower :] %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++