Friday, November 27, 2009

I want a new hair style.?

i have stright, black, shoulder lenght and layered hair. do you now any good hair styles for me?



I want a new hair style.?

straight



I want a new hair style.?

Dye it



I want a new hair style.?

Check out the magazine section in a book store. There are TONS of hair magazines. A lot show just different styles of hair. Look through some of those. There normally more up-to-date than some of the hair books in salons



I want a new hair style.?

high pony



half pony



bun



messy bun



curl



scrunch



wave



pigtails



braid pigtails



%26amp;%26amp; add clips headbands and stuff!



I want a new hair style.?

do you have bangs? clip them back at the top and make it a little poofy there. It's cute.



I want a new hair style.?

flip it out and use a pomade to piece it out!



I want a new hair style.?

I have a list of good and fresh hairstyle websites.



Its a policy voilation of yahoo if i post any link here.



Just mail me at kelli1132@yahoo.com with subjet Hairstyle . I will send a link of best website where you can find best deals.



Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++