Friday, November 27, 2009

I need some hair styles? HELP?

my hair is so frizzy and have dry waves that is so messed up it is shoulder lenght



and i have side bangs i really need some hair styles help



I need some hair styles? HELP?

so do i!!!!!



I need some hair styles? HELP?

try using citre shine anti frizz serum or gel, they really help alot and are cheaper than john frieda frizz ease which is a pricier and sucks. try only using a little of the serum or your hair could end up oily. but the gel might need larger amounts, but it comes in a large tub though, nad it enhances waves and curls. good luck on the path to perfect hair!



p.s. dryness of hair can actually cause more frizz so make sure to deep condition! :)



I need some hair styles? HELP?

first go to the hair salon if it doesnt work buy a hot comb and go all they around youre head. i had the same promblem as you be four but now cause of the hot comb its gone truths me.



I need some hair styles? HELP?

You should get a ceramic hair straightner and straighten it. It would look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++