Friday, November 27, 2009

I just got bangs, any hair styles??

I just got my hair cut not too long ago. All I really do with it is leave it down or pony tail. Are there any hair styles that aren't showy but are decent??



Type of bangs: http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/CRT/CRT21...



(that's not me but it's a good example of what my hair is like)



BTW, i have long blonde hair if that helps



I just got bangs, any hair styles??

I just got bangs too!



hiding them, take a small clip or a couple bobby pins and bring up most of your bangs and clip them in. ...Sort of like that in thing to do, almost creating a triangle of hair?



(good idea, when your bangs are being not very nice that day ^_~)



Headbands placed right behind the bangs are always cute.



You can also try parting them in a new way, and maybe pin them to the side (if needed), creating a side-bang swoosh effect.



I'm experimenting still myself, so I can't think of any other cute ideas...



Otherwise, just do whatever to your hair and leave the bangs! They pretty much go with everything!



Hope this helps! ;D



I just got bangs, any hair styles??

You could try putting flips in it with a flat iron and a little hairspray to make it stay.



Or you could use curl products and scrunch it up (leaving the bangs straight). That looks very cute- and somedays you can add a headband. Very cute.



I just got bangs, any hair styles??

take a lair cut it's decent and also fashionable.



I just got bangs, any hair styles??

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++