Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

There are books at the hair cut shops that have different kinds of hair cuts and all of that stuff. Sometimes the new styles maybe not be the best for you, so just get what you want and like! There are alot of new and old styles, so pick out your favorite. Google it or something, good luck!



I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

long shaggy hair



I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

Are you a boy or a girl?



I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

In my state, (Rhode Island,) super straight, smooth, loose hair is REALLY in. The lenghth is about down to the bottom of the armpit.



I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

get what you like! If you get a hair cut JUST because it's in style....you might HATE it! especially if the new style is really short! you might look horrible. just get what you like and style it like in a way that's popular. Then you can just change it if you don't like it!



I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

Layers are very much in at the moment but go for long ones as you can do more with your hair for sports etc. And also the 'emo fringe' is 'in' at the moment but I wouldn't recommened one because they'll soon go out of fashion and your hair will take ages to go back. I would go for layers personally as they're always cute and funky, there are loads of different ways they can be done though. Put in layered short/medium/long hairstyles on your favourite search engine, there are loads of websites on the net!!



Plus layers give your hair volume and make it look a lot thicker and they also get rid of those nasty split ends caused by over-styling and weather!



The bob is also in at the moment but it can be a bit of a shock if you have long hair and it also takes a long time to grow out if you don't like it or if it goes out of fashion and you want to change again.. It also takes a lot of looking after it and you can't do a lot with it except blow-dry or straighten it!



Also a good tip is that if you find a style that you like then cut out the model's face and put your own in to give you an idea if it will suit you. And you could also arrange an appointment with your hair-stylist to discuss styles that would suit your face whether it's oval, round, square... etc!



Good luck (I'm hoping you're a girl)..



If you're a boy the shaggy look is in at the mo!



I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

You should browse the internet and see which styles you like. Try google images.You might want to keep the same hairstyle you have now but shorten your hair. You can look at famous peoples hairstyles and see if any fit you.



I searched "cool hairstyles" on google here's the link.



Long but has lots of pages.



I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

What goes around ,comes around.Most new styles come from Europe. and are already 1-2 years old..Do what feels good to you.How much time do you want to spend on hair Styling daily.and also what kind of product you will need,how muck do you want to spend.I'd go for comfort, and what you can do to be happy with your new check out Hairstyling Mags in markets Salons,Talk to Stylist whose books are probably outdated.Also draw a picture of what you possibly might what.If you hair is long you can donate your tresses for Cancer Patients.Have a great day-Go for cute and simple Stylist-26 years.Good Luck



I'm gonna get my hair cut!!! Anybody know what the new styles are??

Dear Brown Eyes:



This new season, winter time, promises to be highly chic in matter concerning to make up. The brighter star is the Marie Antoinete楹搒 look: pale skin, pink mouth, inoccent sight.



About hair, you should take a look to your favourite magazzine, and just try with an original BUT classical cut.



Dear, I read your answer to my question: Online Editor in Yahoo.



It would be great if you could give me some details.



I am spanish and I would love to return to Dublin. Details, for example, about is it a good job?well paid?I do not know.



I am really curious about this chance.



Ok, Brown Eyes, great if you can help me, anyway, have a nice day dear!



Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++