Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hairstyles/hair cuts that slim the face. And styles that make your face look fat? I need a new style

It's important with a round shape to NOT part it in the middle. Pick a part that's slightly on one side and keep layers longer around your face.. always longer then your chin. Straight bangs aren't a good idea but side swept ones are. Go for a length near your shoulders since a bob cuts you off at the chin and hair that's too long will make a round face look like a bobble head. :)



Hairstyles/hair cuts that slim the face. And styles that make your face look fat? I need a new style.?

just have them angle it around your face. It will form like a frame and that always is slimming.



Hairstyles/hair cuts that slim the face. And styles that make your face look fat? I need a new style.?

Look at stars. I see Barefoot Contessa who has a round face and the cutest hairstyle that compliments her.



A long slim face will look bad with a long hairstyle that frames the face all the way down.



Is your hair straight or curly?



Hairstyles/hair cuts that slim the face. And styles that make your face look fat? I need a new style.?

framing your face makes it appear thin, and pulling it away from your face shows weight



Hairstyles/hair cuts that slim the face. And styles that make your face look fat? I need a new style.?

keep layers in the side that slims short hair styles make your face look bigger



Hairstyles/hair cuts that slim the face. And styles that make your face look fat? I need a new style.?

Check out the first link below...it takes you to a site that shows you pics of the 10 best and worst hairstyles for round faces.



I have a round (chubby) face, and I keep my hair shorter in a stacked bob style. I know you want to stay long, so I would recommend long layers....not too much face framing, but a little to add some definition to your hair.



The second link gives you some tips for choosing a hairstyle that suits a round face as well as gives you the names of some actresses with round faces so you can check out styles they have had. Examples: Drew Barrimore, Catherine Zeta Jones



Hope this help! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++